Aug 15, 2011

Bad breath problem affected husband and wife life

When life becomes more and more good, when work becomes more and more busy, when my body more and more than once, when every time a drunk, that the troubled condition, the fall did not know which one day, bad breath became my life the biggest problems. I want to, I try very hard to of, in order to the home, for the wife to live a good life, to our baby no longer like when I was a child I is the same, but when all this can happen, bad breath problem, has affected the wife of husband and wife life we, I was very depressed.
Remember one day, I still as usual, go to work, then close the wife, the wife unintentional avoid, let me sad, as a man, as a love wife's husband, I hate her, for such a week's time, wife all this. The day after the drunk, I sent a fire, the wife mercilessly say: I know that you love me, but I still love you, but I really can't stand your bad breath, but my heart is still love you, you don't get me wrong? Tomorrow I will go to buy a friend introduced me to the treatment of Japan rose fragrant, bad breath you must use? In fact this time, I have been looking for good medicine, let you use, you see, I send to you to such great fire! ...... At that moment I awake......
When the second day the wife to take back to Japan rose fragrant after, I insist on taking, this product how said, take orally the plus for external use, with 2 day, feel bad breath is not, and the third day, I'm as usual close wife, the wife happy smile, I smiled. Actually looks bad breath is not what big problem, but the details of life in does influence on my life. When bad breath disappear without trace, in a good mood, internal medicine I solved the basic problems. When I really don't pay attention to this problem, if not the wife abnormal reaction, I think I would not buy what medicine to treat. To tell you the truth, my heart still appreciate Japan rose fragrance.

1, acute superficial symptoms of inflammation of the glans penis: the beginning of the penis skin redness, local flush, swelling, a searing and itching of the glans penis. Turn over wrapping visible congestion, drainage present erosion even bleeding. Secondary infection after small ulcers, and ivory visible stench secretions. Many because of friction, condoms (medicine), cleaner stimulation such as to cause.
2, circular canker sex of inflammation of the glans penis symptoms: in the glans penis wrapping is visible on the erythema, expands gradually show cricoid, form ulcer surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment